A sign of the times

Post your website/forum related issues here.
Allstar
Junior Poster

A sign of the times

Post by Allstar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 pm

Well, I just want to report the following article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -fell.html

It is not about the US, but it is an indicator of a sad situation anyway... :sad:

:fierycross:

cole thornton GA
Forum Posting Deity

Re: A sign of the times

Post by cole thornton GA » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:49 pm

If the liberals get their way, it will be like that here too.

Buckslee ID
Forum Posting Deity

Post by Buckslee ID » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:24 am

Wild days ahead
Sans Peur Et, Sans Reproche

Armydude6 MD
Forum User

Post by Armydude6 MD » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:01 am

And in time, if things keep going the way they are, we will just be something that is read about in the history books.
Imperial Klokan UNSKKKK
Grand Knighthawk- Realm of New England

Martin SA
Junior Poster

Post by Martin SA » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi guys....I'm new here... from South Africa... it saddens me to see that you guys are struggling with such issues ...it is a worry... if something is not done it will lead to total anarchy.... I have seen it in Zimbabwe...and it is currently happening in South Africa.... genocide with world consent... we are murdered daily .... farm attacks are rampant.... your president denies it and the world believes him.... but the same politicians that support him won't visit South Africa with out a private armed army protecting them from the chaos here
Act now act swift before it's to late...

Klovis
Junior Poster

Post by Klovis » Fri May 24, 2019 4:17 pm

This is a typical scenerio when there's a colored majority and a white minority. The white population is victimized with violence and strife. It isn't surprising at all that the Brit's are having such issues. The colored are given preferential treatment for education, welfare, employment...just because they're colored. White students are left to fend for themselves...because they're white. The same thing in South Africa. The blacks don't want to find a harmonious existance with whites...they are only concerned with domination and extermination of the white people of Africa. Agreed, if America continues on it's current path of racial appeasement and unchecked liberalism, we will be the next "South Africa".